Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Teo Chew Porridge - Aman Suria

Another option of my favorite food is porridge. I like to eat porridge with side dishes. A good bowl of porridge very much depend on side dishes. Teo Chew peoples like to eat porridge, as it's very famous in chinese culture.

Normally mom will boil plain porridge,but I found something inside, orange sweet potatoes in my bowl of porridge. I can smell sweet potatoes, must be good. Next is, I choose minced chicken meat, salty vegetables, marinated steam pork ribs, mixed vegetables with lotus roots. Good taste,  recommended to eat!! =P That comes around RM20 for 2 person.

orange sweet potatoes porridge

Minced Chicken Meat

Marinated salty vegetables

Sweet Radish vegetables

marinated steam pork ribs

mixed vegetables with lotus roots

15 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

nowadays it is not cheap to eat porridge, hor? those days my mum said no money, ate porridge everyday, now porridge is more exp then rice.. lol...


greetings,
reanaclaire.com

Emmie said...

lolx.. totally agree..

Unknown said...

reanaclaire: yeah lols.. I nearly get broke to eat porridge... =P just love da porridge.. ^^

Unknown said...

Emmie: I go ss15 eat teo chew porridge also exp @.@ not just here..

Merryn said...

porridge is no longer for the poor these days :D

i dun like porridge though.. :( not filling :D

Unknown said...

Merryn, yes I agreed with u~
My sis dont like porridge coz it's so yucckss...

How about little Ethan like porridge as well??

Emmie said...

i only go for porridge when i'm sick.. if not, no porridge for me.. :P

Emmie said...

June: porridge in everywhere is oso expensive lah.. according to merryn, porridge is no longer for the poor.. lolx

Unknown said...

emmie: y only sick ppl eat porridge??

Alice Law said...

Hi, hopping from Merryn's blog! I love porridge, specially Teow Chew porridge! Yummy~!

Btw, where is the exact address of this place? The other I dine in Cheras, it's a bout the same price though... the 'mui choy' was great!

Have a nice day!

Unknown said...

Alice Law: thanks for dropping by..
this porridge situated in Aman Suria @ Dataran Prima facing NKVE damansara toll. This shop is beside famous char siew wan tan it's a corner lot shop!

Alice Law said...

Thanks for your info, I really appreciate it!

It's so kind of you to pay a visit to My Little Sprouts, please have a wonderful day ahead!

Emmie said...

wat lah u.. sick liao of coz no appetite to eat lah.. em tong u sick liao, u still want to eat rice ar??

Rudy said...

yummy! during this hot season, it is advisable to take porridge but very fast will be hungry again.....

Unknown said...

Rudy .. lolz.. I know la.. u hot days wont be taking porridge.. =P
u take rice geh la.. hahaha