Thursday, June 03, 2010

F&N Magnolia - Milk


Hey Mommy Ling, I know you phobia with milk. After reading your Good Morning! Good Night!. I have the same feeling with you as well. I don't really like milk taste. After a few attempt drinking different milk flavor, I found this milk with oats which is something different in this brands. Normally I buy fresh milk like mommy ling said just open the cap and pour it out drink. Simple DIY save time, served in chilled temperature. Mormally I bring 2 packages of milk to office just enough for me to survive in a week. I don't like powder milk taste so sucks!! If compare with other brands sucks as HL Milk & Dutch Lady.. this F&N Magnolia it's little expensive 1 package is RM5.49. Oat milk it's good for tummy and taste just nice.. Erm, I have difficult to get this oat milk I dont know why.. maybe it's only available in selected hypermarket. Too bad, I have to force myself to drink it!

This is my favorite oat milk!!

Hi-Calcium Low Fat Milk

3 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

i bought my tin of oatmilk in an organic shop.. 750mg for 46rm with a packet of free organic instant oats.. i wonder how organic it can be.. i m still hesitating to drink it, but i just forced myself to, though not daily.. why are we so milk phobia? :)

Unknown said...

reanaclaire: Erm, organic should be better i think.. coz animal milk contain protein that give smell onto the milk...

Yours is powder form??

LittleLamb said...

dont u think this milk a bit sweet?
i tried it..they also deliver to the house.. but too me..too sweet liao. so i pass.

btw, drop by from mummy ling blog.