Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Flavourest Cafe @ Zenith Corporate Park, Kelana Jaya, PJ

Zenith Corporate Park, Kelana Jaya, PJ


Bear Theme Cafe?? Excuse me?? You sure does this cafe exist? Yes! With firm answered from my sister. And she told me Bear Theme cafe is slightly 5 min drive from my old office in Kelana Centre Point. After a year I moved, there's so many new cafe opening which I yet to explore.


Crowd during weekdays

It's so happened, I have chance going back for tour, finally I found the location of the BEAR THEME CAFE. It's easy for me, because I'm quite familiar with the place, let me guide you below. Flavourest Cafe located in Zenith Corporate Business Park right behind Paradigm Mall. You need to pay for parking at least RM2 per hour during weekdays. Be sure you're early to secure yourself a table, due to current overwhelming crowd.


Kawaii with bear theme

I understand from Barista, that they started from scratch, as home baker through demands orders from online, after years of experiences, finally they started a bear theme cafe which extra ordinary to penetrate cafe market.

Cakes sessions

Famous for Teddy Bear 3D latte art, so I am here to try it out. It takes a little longer than the usual time, for a cup of coffee, it's worth while when they served me hot mocha with bear 3D latte art. I couldn't resist a few more photo for this. Bear plushie is always girls main attraction here.


I want with a sip hahaha xD


Closer view such lover bear art


Mocha 3D Art Coffee [RM12.90]


From creativity, coffee standard still maintaining here. I still can sense fragrant roast beans and sweetness at the right amount taste. They served varieties drinks beside coffee. Do look into their menu for more details.


Mushroom Sauce Chicken with mash potato [RM13.90]


I give a try on their food too. Mushroom Sauce Chicken with mash potato, at affordable price with big portion. Comfort food where I can say it's cheap compare to the rest of cafe. Boneless chicken thigh grilled meat with infused mushroom sauce, suitable for kids meal.


Scramble Egg Croissant [RM8.90]


If you're smaller eater, you can consider this Scramble Egg Croissant, filling with ingredients that never fail you. Part of Flavourest Menu consist Breakfast, Brunch, Burgers, Chinese, Diners, Fast Food, Italian and Steakhouses. They provide services such as Takes bookings, Walk-ins welcome, Good for groups or parties, Good for children, Takeaway, Delivery, Catering, Table service and Outdoor seating.


Me with the two little angels xD

If you're looking for medium range food, I would say Flavorest Cafe is the wise choice. Enjoy FREE WIFI while waiting. Not recommended do dine in during weekend, lot's of crowd where by you need to wait for a long time instead.

Flavourest Cafe
No. 46-G, Block D,
No.1, Zenith Corporate Park,
Jalan SS 7/26, Kelana Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Business Hour
Tues-Fri:10:00AM to 21:00PM
Sat-Sun: 11:00AM to 22:00PM


No comments: