Friday, July 20, 2012

myBurgerLab @ SeaPark, PJ

I came across this restaurant from a friend of mine, who actually half way surfing facebook, he saw this newly opening myBurgerLab during a couple months ago. Suspicious with this restaurant but from it own name myBurgerLab basically is fast food restaurant.

Who are they? Three guys on a simple mission: "A simple decent juicy burger. It is just that simple" myBurgerLab is newly open in Sea Park, Petaling Jaya which actually very near to Nasi Lemak Maybank there.

Main Entrance

As I entered the restaurant, I can smell food from the main door, nevertheless, the food makes my stomach beating drums. Burgers only available in this shop, not just a normal burger but ordinary home made breads with bamboo charcoal and original white fluffy breads. Have you see before bamboo charcoal breads?

This is my first time here to experience bamboo charcoal breads. Ideally it's easy for the ordering process. Just like fast food chain outlets, you need to queue up to buy the burgers, get your seats, waited patiently for them to serve you.

myBurgerLab Menu

Shop full and crowded with peoples especially youngsters like students enjoying dining here. Varieties sets of burgers available for your selections with different prices. The burger itself it's more than enough for you, but recommended you to take set, all you need to do just add additional RM5 to enjoy a bottomless drink and fun fries. Additional add-on available on side dishes which written clearly on the menu board.

Queue up for ordering

It's take me 30min to get my burgers, because it's crowded with people due to those early birds coming to try on this new shop. I ordered Chicken burgers that is A+ [RM15] with sharp cheddar, caramalised onions, shiitake & Enokie Mushrooms. Yeah, my burgers came with bamboo charcoal breads, I use my finger to poke bamboo charcoal breads, indeed fresh and fluffy and the aroma of grilled chicken smell good, once I give a bite on it, speechless of word, all I can it's DELICIOUS, can't stop it giving a few more bites on it.

Chicken burgers that is A+ set [RM20.00] 

Fresh grilled chicken meats

More fillings

Next, was the Smoked Sloppy Joe set with beef patty, grilled given roasted fragrant on it. The burger set using white fluffy breads, goes with mustard's sauce definitely yummy yummy taste. Eat together with fun  fries. My friend claimed that fun fries was crispy and crunchy, dipping into secret sauce that would be a memorable dish compare with burgers. The Style of wrapping of the burger makes it easy when you bite it, as you don't need to get your hands dirty when you're enjoying your meal.

Smoked Sloppy Joe set [RM18.00]

Fresh burgers xD

Memorable moments

I can't see there's pork burger at the moment, which means at the moments are PORK FREE but according to face book fan page, their website they're trying to apply for NON-HALAL certificate. I love to dine her especially fresh everything here and also worth for the money value. Recommended to try here, tasted good.

MyBurgerLab,
14, Jalan 21/22,
Sea Park, Petaling Jaya.
Business Hours
Tue - Sun: 17:00-23:00

17 comments:

Simple Person said...

it is near my place..
I had read many post about this..
PJ now is famous of burger shops..

Unknown said...

Simple Person: Try is already? I would say delicious.. =)

Unknown said...

Work nearby but never notice about this place !!...MUST TRY next week haha

foongpc said...

I want bamboo charcoal bread!! ; )

foongpc said...

Quite pricey eh? But if nice then OK. Only thing I don't like the name Burger Lab. Why lab? Sounds like an experiment and the customers are all guinea pigs! : D

Chong said...

Tried them once. Pretty good for its price. But it was really packed making it hard to get a place to sit. Nevertheless, it is still a good place for burgers.

Unknown said...

Soo Sue: oh nearby? Should go try this.. awesome ^_^

Unknown said...

Foongpc: Bamboo charcoal yummy... hahaha. Pricey a bit, but worth for the money, fresh meat patty, burgerlab their creation in designing good burgers hahahaha =)

Unknown said...

Chong: yeap, I been there even packed with people though. They plan to set up extra chairs out the shop, to cater more ppl in.. price is ok to eat.. =)

FiSh said...

is that charcoal bread? is it nice and better than the usual ones? :D

---ohfishiee

Unknown said...

FiSh. ohFISHiee: yeap, fragrant with charcoal smell.. soft and moist =)

Rebecca Saw said...

yums yums! :D
I love it too!

Unknown said...

Rebecca Saw: Yeap, yum yum ^_^

jolene said...

no matter how good you are, i don't like to wait long queues when i'm hungry. and i find it pricey

Unknown said...

Jolene: Agreed with u. I been to 2nd time, I turning down because too many ppl, no place to sit. I change some other restaurants when i'm hungry

Unknown said...

love this place.. but it's perpetually crowded...;(

Unknown said...

Eunice Lim: Ya, first time I been there also too crowded, they should extend the sitting place.. >.<