Thursday, March 29, 2012

Nasi Lemak @ Sea Park Section 21 PJ

Some how in the middle of the conversation, my friend been always talking about Nasi Lemak. He love Nasi Lemak a lot. He told me there's this shop famous for nasi lemak in town area. I'm thinking nasi lemak also can be famous? The whole Malaysia is selling Nasi Lemak, what makes this shop so special about it? ***wink wink***

The stall looks like an ordinary mamak stall, but its overly crowded at night. It’s located at SeaPark, Section 21 PJ, just right next to the corner Maybank. Business start at 6pm on wards till late night. They’ll usually lay their tables by the roadside, and sometimes you get to sit until Maybank there. Everyone come here just for Nasi Lemak with Ayam Goreng.

Mamak Stall near Maybank SeaPark

Finally I make a trip down to this stall after being brain wash by my friend. First time here, I'm shocked to see the crowd there. Slightly every table full with people. I was here around 7.45pm with fine evening weather without rain, aspect-ed to sit on the open air to enjoy my food.

Ordered Nasi Lemak Ayam, to my surprise, the waiter served Nasi Lemak within 15 minutes, it's still hot and warm. Tradition of Nasi Lemak served with ikan bilis [anchovies], fried peanuts, fragrance coconut rice, sambal,  tagging along with fried chicken and telur mata kerbau [fried egg]

Nasi Lemak Ayam RM4.50

Mild sambal slightly with sweet taste, which was good combination to eat with fried chicken and egg. The chicken itself was delicious, marinated and deep fried, you will get crunchy skin while chewing in your mouth. What makes our coconut rice better is their sunny side up egg. Local people would usually call it “telur mata kerbau” which was not overly cooked. Being serve with a piece of banana leaf plate of nasi lemak, what we will did at first is to break the egg yolk and mix it with the rice. Sounds disgusting, but its real nice to eat like that. Just mix it together with their sambal and it will taste even better. xD

A plate of nasi lemak with fried chicken cost RM 4.50, definitely at affordable price, cheap? Other than nasi lemak, I heard that the Otak-Otak is not bad and Mee Goreng is special too. Will be back try it next time. =)


Location Map

Nasi Lemak SeaPark
Jalan 21/11b, 46300 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan
GPS: 3.109920, 101.622301

6 comments:

Tekkaus said...

Wow...looks damn delicious ler. :D

Unknown said...

Tekkaus: It is.. Tempting u know.. and it's cheap =)

Unknown said...

hi june..i saw that u r good in writing article to promote some eatery and food,would like to ask u come to my shop to have a free dinner and discusd with you whether you can help me to promote my shop or not

Unknown said...

Mark Tang: What is the condition? Date, time, what is your shop likely too? do e-mail me at junetan84@gmail.com

Mark Tang said...

hi June, i have emailed to you already

Unknown said...

Mark: Hey, thank you for your e-mail. I replied your e-mail =)