Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Chu13 - Part II - Starbucks Taipan Subang Jaya

Second round was tea break at Starbucks Taipan Subang Jaya to celebrate Alice's birthday. It was quite some time after we had our first gathering last year on 2011. Planning to get gift for Alice's birthday, coincidence Starbucks have better promotions on the gift selection. Decided to carry on with my plan =)

Store Front Starbucks Card

She did not know about the birthday surprised not until I gave her this Store Front Starbucks Card for her birthday. She's touched by the the gift and complimented the benefits on the Starbucks card. What is so good about this card? Let me share with you little bit abot the Starbucks card. It's just like Touch N'Go card,  all you need to do is, just reload with minimum RM20 amount into card, now you can just swipe it to purchase anything from your own favorite beverage coffee at Starbucks. Curious about Starbucks benefits? Do find out more about the benefits of Starbucks Card, and the many rewards here

The Birthday Gal

Hot Chocolate for Emmie 

Caramel Macchiato Blended

Our Starbucks beverages xD

Every time sure headache what to drink in Starbucks, but this time recommended by my friend to try out Caramel Macchiato. I'm so blur about this drink., so I requested for a blended drink. Seriously I have no idea what is about Macchiato not until I told Barista wanted with whipped cream. He looked at me one kind, I was blur with his reaction, I said ok just proceed with whipped cream & orange topping fizzy.

When Caramel Macchiato completed, I took it on my hand.. I realized how come watery not blended? Big question mark on my head. Try to get explanation from barista then only realized Caramel Macchiato suppose to drink on hot beverage not on cold form.Caramel Macchiato is actually foamed milk marked with espresso and vanilla, then topped with a distinctive caramel pattern. Indulgent, buttery and intense.

What to do? Blurry ordered a wrong thing, just wallop it. First try, slot int straw drink bottom foamed milk taste good, slightly remove straw till half layer to taste on coffee on top. Rich with espresso and vanilla not bad. Lastly tasted whipped cream with orange dizzy, love the orange dizzy smooth. After that mixed everything up, give a try on it.. it's just taste like milk tea [teh tarik]. Erm, higher class of milk tea with espresso, Lolz.. nice to drink but I would said it's not my type, perhaps hot will be better than cold drink. In the future I should try hot Caramel Macchiato.

Happy day for birthday gal

Chilling time =)

Enjoying the moment at Starbucks

Our moments at Starbucks

Overall we enjoyed our yum cha session here, chit chatting, exchange stories and updating each other. Starbucks is a good place for hanging session. Lastly I would like to wish Alice a very "Happy Birthday". Hope God bless you in everything you do. Take care my friend, aside thank you for those who joining this birthday session. Cheers xD

Starbucks Taipan UEP Subang Jaya
Ground Floor, No.41,
Jalan USJ 10/1D, Subang Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia

No comments: