Thursday, December 06, 2012

Cartoon Buns @ Yee Fatt, Ho Lok Park Ipoh

Early morning my first destination of Day 2 to is to Cameron Highlands after landed in Ipoh Day in 1. Follow my post here on Ipoh trip Day 1. We started journey at early at 8.00 AM (GMT+8) to avoid jam during public holidays. My friend said can't just go the hill without empty stomach, thus friend bring me to this Cartoon Steamed Buns shop that is famous in The Stars Newspaper lately.

Cartoon Buns @ Yee Fatt, Ho Lok Park Ipoh

Friend told me this shop been selling a lot cartoon characters and their buns are absolutely delicious with affordable price. Reminder from my friend, must go early in the morning because this buns are selling like hot cakes, selling out very fast.

Varieties design available here

Highlighted in The Star Newspaper

Popular news lately

I was here as early as 8.15 AM, to see the most popular Angry Bird Steamed Buns. I thought I would chance to meet the lady owner Goh but it's too bad, the guy was serving me is actually partners with the lady owner. His friendly smile asking me what I want for breakfast. Sadly he said "Angry Bird steamed buns it's not available yet, you need to wait for an hour, as we have other design for you as well"

Pandan buns

porcupine steamed buns

Sort of disappointing without Angry Bird Steamed Buns, but I did see porcupine steamed buns and Hello Kitty steamed buns. Steamed buns had varieties filling including sweets and savory flavors for your choice. They're pandan, kaya, red beans, peanuts and even Char Siew steamed buns too. Steamed buns are priced at RM1.00 for those without designs; RM1.50 for decorated ones and RM1.70 for the tiger-shaped buns.

Hello Kitty steamed buns

Cute?

Char Siew steamed buns

I prefer savory food for breakfast, so I opted for Char Siew steamed buns. I wallop two buns till bloated. hehehehe.. Eat while it hot, tasty and delicious. I would say it's cheap, be sure next round I will come for Angry Bird Steamed Buns. This shop it's located Ho Lok Park under the Wooi Ning Koong Wooi Building.

Cartoon Buns @ Yee Fatt
No. 13 & 15, Jalan Ho Lok Park,
Taman Ho Lok, Pasir Puteh,
31650 Ipoh Perak Darul Ridzuan
(under the Wooi Ning Koong Wooi Building)
Contact : 016-5592955

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh how cute are those buns! I love chinese buns and cha siu and custard buns are my favourite...oh not to mention lotus buns, chicken buns...well all of them! YUM

jenny xoxo

http://suprajen888.blogspot.co.uk/

Lee said...

Hi June, wow! I love this shop. And the buns, cakes are really fantastic. Owner sure one very creative fellow.
I miss Ipoh and it's many great eating shops.
You have fun and keep a song in your heart.
Lee.

Unknown said...

Suprajen888 : thank your for visiting my blog. Yeah I'm happy to hear from you. Buns are always delicious with fillings. =D

Unknown said...

Uncle Lee: yeah, I love Ipoh too.. I love the creative buns. I love to visit small town places. How are you?? Hope you're doing good over there... Hope to hear from you soon.. cheers =)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I would to order duckling pau