Thursday, December 27, 2012

McWrap @ Subang DT

Hi, everyone. I'm back here again, everyone is in holiday mood now.. so do I, left out a bit in blogging. But I keep you all posted here. How are you all? Everyone doing good? I'm fine.. =D

Recently I found this McWrap launched quite sometime ago at McD Drive through outlet in SS15 Subang Jaya. New promotion attracted me to try it out. Two selection available which are Chicken McWrap and Beef McWrap for limited time only. Have anyone try it out before??

Chicken McWrap and Beef McWrap for limited time only

This how McWrap look like

I'm going for Chicken McWrap first during lunch hour between 12-3pm cost only [RM10.50] for medium set with a set of drink and fun fries. First I thought of going Chicken Fold Over, but the waitress said "face out" they're replace with McWrap. Let see if anything different between them. I'm curios to know how's the taste look like.

Golden cripsy chicken~

McWrap it's huge portion similar to Fold Over size, tortilla but wrapped it in IO' filled with golden, crispy chicken, with green lettuce and tomatoes slices. There's a guide for you to open WcWrap as written behind the packaging. One bite, immediately I fall in love with this McWrap, not bad chiken meat filled with CURRY POWDER plus a little peppers. Satisfied with huge portion make me bloated only McWrap itself not yet plus drink and fries. And I also hear from friend Beef McWrap also not bad, what do you think about it??

Like to eat with Chili sauce

McWrap set

McWrap only available for a limited time only in 10 McDonald’s restaurants through out Klang Valley. For more information please refer to McWrap website. Grab it before it's gone!!

11 comments:

foongpc said...

Oh! I have not tried McWrap before! Nice? But I actually dislike Chicken Fold Over! Enjoyed my Xmas! Hope the holidays will last longer. Don't want 2013 to come so soon! Haha!

Chong said...

Have yet to try this but I love their foldover. Would be great if they have this at every branch in Malaysia.

Simple Person said...

the picture look more promising

Unknown said...

foongpc: Yeap, not bad though dried want, should try it. I'm glad that you enjoyed your X'Mas. I saw a lot of X'Mas post! Merry X'Mas and Happy New Year 2013!

Unknown said...

Chong: Agreed! I'm not sure why only available at selected restaurants, perhaps it's written "LIMITED" time only!

Unknown said...

SimplePerson: yeap, not bad though, if got time try it yourself too. Merry X'Mas and Happy New Year 2013! =)

Merryn said...

Belom cuba. Must try this weekend!

FiSh said...

i love the one by KFC last time :P am aiming for prosperity burger next! :D

Latest: Thanks for being here in 2012!

Koh Kian Fai said...

sien, didnt manage to try this huhuhu

Unknown said...

FiSh. ohFISHiee: Which want for the KFC? u mean double down? =D How's the prosperity burger? =)

Unknown said...

Fai kor: Why? No longer in the promotion list?