Wednesday, January 16, 2013

X'Mas Decoration 2012 @ Paradigm Mall

Last year X'Mas decoration I did not visit most of the X'Mas Decoration in shopping mall. A lot people said 2012 X'Mas decoration are very simple and yet some of them said is not happening at all. How true is this?
Magical Fairy Tales X'Mas decoration

Well well, I have a post for X'Mas decoration that attracted me to snap photos on it. I spend my time here in Paradigm Mall most of the time, where by it's very near from my office. I was here with FoongPc at Paradigm Mall having X'Mas lunch!!

I knew he must not miss any X'mas decoration, I followed him to the X'Mas deco in CC level. What attracted me the most, crystal ornaments that keep on blinking with the theme of Barbie this year. Fairy tales which gave magical to the X'Mas world definitely thumbs up here!

Photo shooing for barbie cost play available here

Aren't they gorgeous?

There will be photo shooting for kids with Disney characters such as Snow White, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, etc. A minimum entrance fees are require for the shooting. If I have kids with me, definitely I dress them like a princess or prince for this photo shooting event.

Magical Castle

I just love this photo so much!!

There's also barbie merchandise out for sales in the conjunction of school re-opening as well. Well, I love the X'mas decoration here, blue and metallic silver ornaments giving a peace moment plus beautiful X'Mas song on air while I'm standing here. Hohoho!! Merry X'Mas everyone!! =D

Paradigm Mall
1, SS 7/ 26 A, Kelana Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Simple Person: Ic, it's a simple decorations in X'Mas in Paradigm Mall

Koh Kian Fai said...

is time for CNY decoration post soon lol

Unknown said...

Fai Kor: Don't worry will have another up coming post for CNY =D