Thursday, June 28, 2012

Starbucks @ Setia Walk Pusat Bandar Puchong


Another new Starbucks outlets opening at Setia Walk in Puchong last month. In the conjunction of new opening, Starbucks giving out FREE brewed coffee of the day from 1200hrs-1400hrs. I'm excited to get FREE coffee, decided to drop by this outlet right after lunch. First time ever hear of this place, I worry I'm unable to search for this place, because I have no idea where this place located.

Main Entrance

Starbucks from outside view

Before heading to Starbucks in Setia Walk Puchong, I did a research on the location, first I was confuse Setia Walk with Setia City Mall. I thought both place at the same, but actually it's  not. Setia Walk located at the heart of Pusat Bandar Puchong and I'm sure Puchong people will know this place well.

Coffee of the day 

We both enjoying coffee~

Love Starbucks~

Finally I got it right, and here am I in front of Starbucks. The very last 15min I managed to catch up with the long queue just for a cup of FREE coffee. Silly right? Who cares, FREE coffee no harm to try it out. At least I'm putting effort on it. Tagging along my little sister to enjoy FREE coffee with me. I love the aroma of the black coffee. The aroma of roasted coffee fragrant, can smell a few meters away. Love it the way, after food a cup of coffee definitely keep on your sleepiness away. Services I would say it's ok, friendly Barista are ready to serve you anytime.

Water fountain

Setia Walk way

After coffee, I take a tour around this places. I admired the design here, comes with water element. The whole area surrounded by human made lake. Setia Walk in Puchong is SP Setia’s first showcase project to mark the company’s entry into the commercial retail sector. It is positioned as a revolutionary and refreshing one-stop boutique lifestyle and retail centre to appeal to trend-conscious clientele.

Behind the lake

Beautiful environment

Behind beautiful scene

This is a mixed development consisting of retail blocks, offices, an entertainment complex, and serviced apartments. In essence, this commercial precinct is a hybrid between a shopping mall and shop offices. At the time of launch, this idea was a novelty in the local market. Setia Walk is spread across 20.8 acres of land in Pusat Bandar Puchong, and consists of several phases. Phase 1 is 85 blocks of 4, 6, and 7-storey shop offices. Altogether, there will be 170 retail units and 336 office units. The units on the ground and 1st floors will operate as retail outlets, while offices will occupy the upper floors. These shop office blocks are carefully designed to either face the LDP or the internal waterways to provide prime frontage and high visibility for businesses. Not bad this area, do drop by here for food or a yum cha session. It's a good place to hang out with friends and family. Cheers~ xD

Starbucks Setia Walk
G-01-G, SetiaWalk, Persiaran Wawasan,
Pusat Bandar Puchong,  47160 Puchong,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia

Tel : 03-5882 2995
Fax : 03-5882 1230

5 comments:

tester said...

the paint is brown .. i thought it should be green ;D weird..

foongpc said...

Never been to this place! Looks quite nice : )

Unknown said...

Ef.ae: Yeah, I'm wondering why is brown, perhaps Starbucks will have the answer for that ^_^

Foongpc: U should drop by to Setia Walk in Puchong, new develop area ^_^

FiSh said...

you're lucky to get it with such long queue :)

Latest: A Trip to Hunan

Unknown said...

Fish oh Fishie, yeap.. lucky =)