Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Kah Heong Bak Kut Teh @ Kampung Bukit Tinggi

Early morning after exiting Bukit Tinggi, I came down to Kampung Bukit Tinggi along the Karak highway, there's a small town famous for local food. Drop by for breakfast, at first no idea is nice over here. Scanning through at last decided to have Bak Kut Teh for breakfast.

Bak Kut Teh for breakfast

Almost 2 years I did not have BKT for breakfast, after the last I had it in Port Dickson. As usual, the normal process of ordering BKT, mixed BKT with boiling soup for 1 person, mixed dried BKT for 1 person and green vegetable with soy sauces.

Heavy breakfast early morning

Waited almost 30min, to get my lovely food. While waiting for food, I'm enjoying the fresh air beside big mountain and the local people such as elderly citizen communicating with local dialects at the same enjoying BKT. This really make me home sick, where recalling of my own hometown. Seriously I do miss my hometown so much.

BKT soup

First dish serve with soup BKT. It's hot and warm tasted the soup, delicious with strong herbs. Inside soup I saw with tau fu pok and mushroom. Meat was tender and moist, I would said not bad though.

Dried BKT

Next was the mixed dried BKT. Sort of spicy because filled with shredded chili padi and long beans. I love the dried BKT with black soy sauces. Opening flavor. Hungry oh, can eat a lot xD

Steam vegetabls

Lastly steamed vegetables with fried onions & oyster sauces, it' healthy and balance out everything. Just meat will be boring right? The bill come to RM24.90. What do you think? Cheap, affordable or expensive? Lastly ended up with hot chinese tea for our drnks, Cheers~ =D

Kah Heong Bak Kut Teh
Kampung Bukit Tinggi
Pahang Darul Makmur

5 comments:

Tekkaus said...

Aww...you are making me hungry. The dried BKT looks good. :D

Tekkaus said...

I think most of the dried variant of BKT is spicy right? If they are not different from the soup one, it will be sort of redundant. :p

Simple Person said...

i like both dried and soup type.
i could go for 2 bowls of big rice..

Unknown said...

Tekkaus: Yeah, agreed with you spicy kicking taste buds ^_^

Unknown said...

Simple Person: Me too, soup n dried. I can also eat 2 bowls of rice.. tasty hahahahaha