Thursday, August 09, 2012

Starbucks @ Highland Hotel Genting

My first stop to Starbucks for a cup of drink as I landed in Genting in the noon time around 1pm. Weather was rather cooling here. I think almost 4-5 years back I did not step here because it's always troublesome to take public transports and take cable up here. I prefer driving up to Genting rather than taking cable cars.

Starbucks Coffee

Starbucks Coffee

I'm also surprised that public holiday should be crowded with lot's of people but co-incidence that particular weekend quiet not much people, suspected Fasting Month and long holiday most of them driving back to hometown. Mainly tourists are from middle east and also china. Craving for coffee badly, walked into Starbucks to purchase a cup of Chocolate Frappuccino double the amount compare to the normal outlets in Malaysia.

Starbucks Coffee

Seating area

Starbucks counter

Chocolate Frappucino [RM18.00]

Me at Maxims Hotel

Maxims Hotel @ Genting Highlands

First World Hotel covered by mist

Spending my time drinking and surfing net provided by Starbucks. Windy and cooling, love it till max during the holiday season. After that, walking outside for fresh air. Weather rather cloudy with heavy mist. Tidy drops of rain falling on my head, just around the area for photo shooting, next destination up to Mushroom park, stay tune for more updates... Cheers~!! =D

Starbucks Genting Highlands
Highlands Hotel (Lot H/LG 6.00, LG-Floor),
Genting Highlands, 69000 Pahang

No comments: