Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fruit Cake @ RT Pastry SS15 Subang Jaya


The Charlie Angels ^_^

Fruit Cake from RT Pastry




My pretty mommy ^_^

Family photo ^_^

After dinner, we celebrated mommy's birthday at home. Cutting cake time, Mom love RT Pastry fruit cake. She don't feel boring eating it perhaps RT Pastry cake just nice for her, less sweet and fruity flavors. This year a bit different mom celebrated with daddy as well. Another year ahead would like to wish mom a very Happy Birthday. May God Bless her with good health always. Happy Birthday to my dearest Mommy!! =D

Did your celebrate your mom and daddy birthday? How did you all celebrate parent's birthday?


4 comments:

Simple Person said...

RT pastry cake is nice..
I like the opera cake..
I told my wife to get me this cake in my BD.. kekekeek

Tekkaus said...

I must say that you look really like your mommy. :D

Unknown said...

Simple Person: Opera Cake? Oh.. something new for me, next round I should check out opera cake ^_^

Unknown said...

Tekkaus: Mommy's Daugther ma... ngek ngek~