Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Whisk Outpost, One Utama @ Bandar Utama PJ

Picture source from MisSuetY


It's been years we been talking about this Whisk Outpost during our visit to One Utama for shopping. There's always excuses, we been giving ourselves every time by passing this small cafe, eventually after a year, at last today we're here for a visit. I used to visit the main branch in Empire Gallery in Subang Jaya, those days because it's near to my home, wondering how's been this second outlet doing.. hhmm..


The location of the cafe, is at the edge of One Utama Old Wing shopping mall. If you're coming old wing, please take escalator to Ground Floor, look for Candylicious as landmark, turn and walk inside you will see Whisk Outpost just beside Starbucks. Another landmark would be Open Space Ground Floor Open Air Carpark in Old Wing One Utama Shopping Mall.


Cakes for two xD


My girlfriend super excited, she been telling me cakes are awesome over here. She recommended me Red Velvet which is best seller and Granny's Cake second best seller. If were to compare between Red Velvet and Granny's Cake, my choice would be Granny's Cake, creamy, fluffy, moist, while Red Velvet slightly sweet for me, overall both cakes are fine for me.


Best Seller Red Velvet


Second Best Seller Granny's Cake


At Whisk, it took quite some time to figure what type of coffee, do I want. They also serve Single Origins on Pour Over, Aeropress and Cold Brew. I really appreciated Barista who served me well. I can see they really took the effort in explaining and guide us what is most suitable coffee for individual preference .


Cold Brew Coffee


I am type of person who like coffee with milk. And weather it's hot.. Cold Brew Coffee with milk is my choice of the day. I love packaging and the bottle. Fragrant coffee smell from the bottle as soon I open the lid. Refreshing coffee pairing with cakes. I understand from Barista that they brewed for 12 hours, recommended to drink at chill temperature as soon as you open it up,


Single Origins Aeropress


Girlfriend going for Single Origins Aeropress, she loves the extract coffee flavors into her cup. One is definitely not enough, looking forward another round for coffee sometime other time. One of disadvantage here is without WIFI, overall quite ok.


Whisk Outpost
G139 1 Utama Shopping Centre,
1 Lebuh Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Business HOur
Mon-Thurs: 10:00-22:00 PM
Fri-Sat: 10:00-22:30 PM
Sun: 10:00-22:00 PM


No comments: