Wednesday, November 03, 2010

RT Pastry House Fruit Cake

Celebrated Bro's Birthday with RT Pastry House Fruit Cake. This shop located at SS15 Subang Jaya. His favorite cake that he alwiz never miss. Most of my friends comment this cake is fresh with fruit not too sweet even more diabetics patients also can eat. Freshly made.. and its square. Did you notice the cake did not fully cover with icing? There's a specialty can you even see layers of fresh fruits hidden in the cake. Soft & moist when you eat.. suit everyone's taste.

Wish my bro Happy Birthday.. Pray for his Good Health always =D

RT Pastry House Fruit Cake

Birthday boy =)

This is how I cut the cake.. Dont need worry if the cake it's hard 2 cut~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it.
I've got you bookmarked to check out new things you post…
Also see my website > last minute hotel aanbiedingen