Monday, May 21, 2012

Starbucks @ Subang Parade


Me & Sue Liak

I had a night gathering with Starbucks fans on 24th Mar 2012. I don't know since when I'm addicted in Starbucks, but I know here's a place where I meet people, get to know more friends. I also knew here's food heaven too... hehehehehe xD

I met up with this kaki Starbucks lady named Sue Liak. She is a friendly lady that i ever came across in my mind. First time meeting her, I find she's so sweet and sporting, just like another good friend for an ear listening. She share out her favorite moments in Starbucks.

I'm shocked that she is so generous, treated us supper during yum cha session. This is her favorite Almond Ladies Fingers and Butter Scoth Cinnamon Roll that she recommend to us. Ever since my first time trying out Almond Ladies Fingers.

 Lady's Finger and Butter Scoth Cinnamon Roll 

It is said to be crunchy at outside and soft inside with cheese mocha filling. On the top layer, there is dash of granulated sugar that give extra crunch to the top. The texture is soft, which makes no effort to bite. Deep inside between two layers of sponge is cheese mocha filling. It is not too soggy nor too dry, which I like. Balance is the word. Overall it is still worth to have a try. RM6 per piece. One piece/slice will never be enough!

Essentially, it is cinnamon roll topped with sticky butterscotch toffee coated walnuts and sprinkled with cinnamon powder. It's crunchy but it's rather too sweet for me. Not bad I would say. Worth to try it's you're fan of cinnamon. RM4.80 per piece.

Mocha Praline Frappuccino & Mocha Frappuccino

I got myself Mocha Praline Frappuccino for the very first time too, each Frappuccino with its distinctive taste. If you are a fan of caramel, you will love it, because it tastes almost similar to Caramel Frappuccino except with sprinkles of tiny toasted nuts on the top, Mocha Praline Frappuccino has more of chocolaty taste in it. RM16.00 for Grande Size.

Mocha Frappuccino blended beverage which have a clear favorite, heavenly mix of espresso, chocolate and milk blended in ice. Both are beverages are awesome. Melting your savory and east your thirst of the day. A proper blend that create the finest and smoothest Frappucino of the day. RM16.00 for Grande Size.

Kaki Starbucks

Starbucks where the place hanging out with good friends, relaxing ambiance, beverages and food bringing everyone closer. Thanks to Sue Liak for a wonderful treats here. I appreciated friendship between you and me. Looking forward fore more outing together in the future with Sue Liak, I'm glad to meet you as a friend, nice meeting you by the way, you have a great ahead ya. Aside also thanks to Emmie for the beautiful gathering photos. God Bless! Cheers, for the Starbucks!! xD

No comments: