Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Auntie Anne's Malaysia


Auntie Anne's

How many of you been craving for snacks?? I love snacks too. Lately, been walking into Auntie Anne's corner for yummy pastry. Auntie Anne's is one of the famous pastry in Malaysian's heart not now but since 1996 with One Utama, Selangor was Auntie Anne’s Malaysia first outlet in the region. Today,  Auntie Anne’s bakers make 100 million pretzels per year (using enough dough in the process to wrap end-to-end around the earth three times.

Lot's of outlets in Malaysia especially you can find it anywhere at your nearest area in any listed shopping mall. Auntie Anne's famous for Pretzels. There's a history behind for this Pretzels, I might not want to go into details, but you can refer to Auntie Anne's webpage here.

The dough  of Pretzel shape

I'm curious how they actually they came out came out with Pretzel shape. I just called it the "ribbon" shape. I love to see "The Making" of Pretzel behind the kitchen. Dough, rolled by hand and baked to golden brown.

Sour Cream & Onion RM5.90

The choice was either Original Pretzel or Sour Cream & Onion. Oh my, I need to wait for long queue to get this pretzels. At last, I couldn't resist the sour cream powder, sprinkled on the Auntie Anne's pretzels while I was in Sunway Pyramid last Sunday. Bought is as light snack, sneak into cinema and enjoy it while it's hot. RM5.90 per piece. There's always set with a drink with a combo price. Anytime, any where for lovely pretzels. Soft, most and tender less oil too!! Yummy yummy xD

4 comments:

Tekkaus said...

I love auntie anne's chocolate pretzel stix! :D

Yee Ling said...

Ooo...this is my gals all time favs!

Unknown said...

Tekkaus: Oh really? chocolate nice? I should give a try on it next time ^_^

YeeLing: kid love this a lot ^_^

Anonymous said...

Disappointed that maybe under the guise of caring for the environment, profiteering to charge customer 20 cents for a small piece of plastic bag for takeaways. Are we to now also bring our own bags for the likes of Petzels, Mc Donald's etc. Not a supermarket lah ! The principal is wrong and adds to raising food cost - ok then, pretzel is more n more luxury out of range.