Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Royal Flush Restaurant @ Ara Damansara


Located at Oasis Square Ara Damansara

After my Sau Kong lunch for CNY, the beginning year of Snake welcome me to this luxurious Chinese Restaurant for Hoi Kong [Opening work] dinner. The Royal Flush base on modern concept yet preserving the traditional Chinese architectural design. I'm impressed with the building nestled in Oasis Square Ara Damansara. The moment I walked nearer, the building look like a shrine to me. Every single piece of art work pays off here, it's amazing.

Table for ten

Love the art deco

Our dinner table reserved in a private room. As I walked walk in I could not help myself to snap photos because this place is beautiful, Romantic in yellow dim light, cozy with air-conditioned, relax in a way after long work hours. Every part of the room are decorated with traditional Chinese chairs and table that are imported from China. I got to know The Royal Flush are only a month old from the grand opening date.

Utensil tools

Chinese tea for me!

Let see what do they have on the menu. Our starter was the Special Two Combinations, consisted three layered steamed pork meats and fried meat balls coated with almond. Fresh juicy steamed meat marinated with special soy sauce definitely never let me down. Fried meat balls was good to eat, fragrant with crunchy bites on the almond.

Three Layered Steamed Pork Meats

Fried Meat Balls coated with Almonds

Next dish was the Braised Caviar, seafood with Bamboo Piths Soup. It was a favorite with many of us. The broth was thick enough mixed together with fine tiny shredded seafood. It's just like you're eating shark fin soup. Chef included caviar in but excluded shark fins! Yeah, I do not need to eat shark fin anymore!

Braised Caviar, seafood with Bamboo Piths Soup

Cantonese Style Grilled Fresh Water Prawns up next. It's yummy yummy and rich taste in the heads. Prawns grilled until golden brown and drizzled with a special sauce. There was something different about their sauce which brings out the flavor and the taste of the water prawns.

Cantonese Style Grilled Fresh Water Prawns

The Royal Flush Crispy Suckling Pig are including in out eight course meal. Skin was crispy and tender meat. Chef removed most of the fatty layer under the skin. Most pieces of meat were bone in for maximum effect, every meat must go along with the special soy sauce that chef prepared.Scrumptious delicious!

The Royal Flush Crispy Suckling Pig

Steamed Pomfret with Superior Soy Sauce. There are no fancy things on this fish. Chef placed it in the steamer to cook, lastly the superior light soy sauce mix together upon serve. Fresh fish meat and succulent. Stir Fried Asparagus with Fresh Scallop is a luxury dish to serve during big festive event. I love the fresh scallop combine with asparagus.

Steamed Pomfret with Superior Soy Sauce

Fried Rice with Assorted Waxed Meat was ideally good to served it in individual portion. Rice wrapped into mushroom flavorful with meat and other ingredients. Topped with waxed meat certainly it's a good way to enjoy. Not too oily too!

Fried Rice with Assorted Waxed Meat

After heavy food, time for dessert which are Chilled Mango Cream with Pamelo and two varieties of Chinese Pastries. I love that juicy “pop” Pamelo bite, the soup was not too thick, but rich with Mango flavor. Refreshing and light to with small little Dim Sum bun, fluffy, soft too. I opted the very last piece of fragrant Osmanthus Cake [Guìhuā gāo] 桂花糕, floral and sweet taste. First time I ever ate this Osmanthus Cake. Not bad, tummy bloated with a lot food! Happy! xD

Chilled Mango Cream with Pamelo
and two varieties of Chinese Pastries

Chilled Mango Cream with Pamelo

Refreshing and light to with small little Dim Sum bun

Fragrant Osmanthus Cake [Guìhuā gāo] 桂花糕

If you're looking for Chinese cuisine, The Royal Flush offering varieties dishes that kick your taste bud. Friendly service provided them in fine dining absolutely bring a good memories to everyone. I ended up with my Hoi Kong lucky draw session. I got RM500 AEON vouchers sponsor by supplier. Not bad huh? Cheers! for the year of Snake! xD


The Royal Flush
Lot R01, Central Piazza,
Oasis Square Ara Damansara,
No 2 Jalan PJU 1A/7A ,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Contact Number 03-7831 1339


12 comments:

steven said...

This is 4 stars. Good info June

foongpc said...

The food looks yummy! I want that fried meat balls in almond! But is the price expensive? Oh, so here's where you won the Jusco vouchers! : D

foongpc said...

The food looks yummy! I want that fried meat balls in almond! But is the price expensive? Oh, so here's where you won the Jusco vouchers! : D

Unknown said...

steven: Thanks, I'm not sure whether is 4 stars or not Lolz.. =D

Unknown said...

foogpc: Lol, tempting right? Price I not is how much.. but I can tell u is 1k++ per table etc. ya ya.. I wont the jusco vouchers here! lol =D

Simple Person said...

hehe .. I saw porky..
one of my favorite..

Merryn said...

The fried rice looks like glutinous rice!

Unknown said...

SimplePerson: Lol.. porky yummy xD

Unknown said...

Merryn: It is glutinous rice. =)

Henry Tan said...

lol. i think the one attracted me the most is.... The Royal Flush Crispy Suckling Pig!! >.<
you are what you eat... im sucha pig. lLOL

Small Kucing said...

Three Layered Steamed Pork Meats
...yumz....price or not ah the food there?

Anonymous said...

After having a tortuous dinner there today, my fellow diners and I vowed never to go back to Royal Flush. Service was SLOW... the food when it came after over an hour was lukewarm and mediocre in taste. The grouper cost 220 ringgit (there were six of us) and was mediocre. The beancurd which was supposed to have scallops and shrimp contained neither, just some minced meat.