Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fring

I got to know this software from my colleague Kevin. After 1 month i bought my hp, then i didn't install any s/w in phone except Garmin. Basically i'm curious whether my hp can be use for FREE chatting without using any credits. So call, i hear from shop sellers, that this can be done with correct software but unfortunately the shop sellers not very sure about which software to use. I been keeping in my mind maybe one day i can have this software.

It's a reflection to my sign that i been applying, Kevin intro me to Fring software. Free talk, live chat & interact. You can connect with all your mobile friends. It's free, so try it out now.. ^^

Fring mobile download

Fring on my phone, friendly user s/w

2 comments:

Pawel said...

There are lots of VoIP apps on iTune like Skype, Truphone, Vopium but Fring for me is more then all of these, because of push notification feature and IM service.

Unknown said...

Pawel: i haven't try others VoIP apps coz this is 1st time i'm using touch screen phone more to like PDA phone.. i got only Fring to use.. so i think it's the best from this time..

Did u like Fring as well??