Friday, November 13, 2009

Pan Mee in Kota Damansara

Lunch time, i headed to Kota Damansara with colleagues again..Time time we're heading to Pan Mee. The shop looks good from far, but as i stepped inside the shop i feel its dull without any decorations on it. Then we sit outside smoking area coz inside it's full with people. I ordered dried pan mee cost me RM5.50 but the mee it's in very small portion suitable for small stomach size. The weird part is Pan Mee without blended wet sambal belacan it's totally tasteless. I would say it's ok only and my rating for this food is 3/5.

Pan Mee inside have chunk meats, ikan billis, sambal ,eggs

Soup that have green vegetables

4 comments:

SweetGal said...

nice website

CreamBerryz said...

Yum yum... ^^

LiliaN said...

SS2 got one also la........same one..LOL! but I think KotaD still nicer.

Unknown said...

Lil, i think the price it's expensive in kota damansara. Where is the location in ss2?