Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Strawberry Tart Cake @ RT Pastry House

I'm shocked to receive birthday surprised right immediately after I reached home from work. Tired and exhausted, never thought of celebrating it, suddenly siblings came out with a birthday cake from RT Pastry House. This is the hour for me to spend some time with siblings, cutting cake ceremony that bring everyone closer to each other. They got me small Strawberry Tart cake weighted about 500grams on the 25th June 2012 =)


The Strawberry Tart was actually a Japanese cheese cake surrounded with cereal crust and topped with strawberries and cream. First time ever try this cake, oh yeah cheese cake must be cheesy. I'm afraid that the strawberries would be very sour, but it's was not at all. Cereal crust was very crispy, cheese was moist and soft until it instantly dissolved when I put into my mouth. The best recommendation store into fridge, let it cold a while take it out enjoy it, just like eating ice-ream. Thanks to my family for the lovely cake. I'm touched, Love you all and wishing myself "Happy Birthday". Hope to have a better ahead for next year.. xD

RT Pastry House (Subang Jaya Branch)
Address : B6-G, Jalan SS 15/4D,
ubang Jaya, 47500 Selangor.
Tel : +603 5621 6758
Business Hour : 8am - 10pm Daily

5 comments:

foongpc said...

Oh! What a nice surprise! I want to eat the cake!! LOL! Happy belated birthday! : )

Yee Ling said...

Yummm..i always love their cakes.

Unknown said...

foongpc: yeap, the cake is nice.. thank you for yoru birthday wish xD

mommy: yeap, love their cake too =)

Simple Person said...

happy birthday..
so far I tried a cake at RT pastry .. i think it is call opera cake..
very nice..

Unknown said...

Simpler Person: thank you. Yeah, opera cake nice? next time i should give a try on it =)