Monday, June 07, 2010

I wanna watch Toy Story 3

This is a Sponsored Post written by me. All opinions are 100% mine.


School holiday nows, I'm sure everyone is looking for good movie during this summer season. I really long time didn't watch movie in cinema since last year dec 2009. I came across Nuffnang advertisement in one of my friend's blog, the Toy Story 3 attracted me after i finished trailer on Nuffnang.

My faovurite new toy character would be Ken. He is handsome, like to attract girls. I just can't wait to continue this story, humor and funny characteristics.

The other my character Lot-O'-Hugging' Bear is cute. A talking bear, how cute? I wonder if i can buy this bear plushier? Available for sale huh?  


I miss out Toy Story 1 & 2 previously, i hope that i can watch Toy Story 3 =D I hope I can be selected to watch this movie.. =D