Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Mama

Mama's birthday this year it's very simple because daddy it's not around to celebrate with us, so we make it simple. We wanted to celebrate mama's birthday by bringing her out for lovely dinner, but mama's it's not in the mood of birthday celebration because daddy it's not beside her. She is counting the days, waiting daddy back from oversea in another 2 weeks time. I miss daddy badly!!

Tropicana Cake from RT Bakery SS15, Subang Jaya

Mama & Daughter =P

Mama's birthday 2010

Not letting her down, I bought her lovely cake which she really enjoy herself. I have doubts in choosing cakes because my heart telling me that she love mango cake a lot.. but then the cake it's not well decorating, I changed my mind to choose this Tropicana Cake. It's a combination mixed varieties with fruits. Oh yes, she like so much because fruit cake it's less cream & healthy for her.

I want to wish Mama "Happy Birthday". May God bless you with good health always. "Happy Birthday"

5 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

Hi June.. Happy Birthday wishes to your mama.. she looks young!

Unknown said...

reanaclaire: thank u, mama is 51 this year.. =D

Merryn said...

Happy Birthday Mama :D

aiwei said...

Happy birthday to your mum too.. she is so sweeet to still so in love with your dad..awww..

Unknown said...

submerryn: thank you..

aiwei: thank you..