Monday, August 16, 2010

Get a RM25 FreshLook Illuminate Discount Voucher from CIBA VISION

I saw this e-mail in my mail box that surprised me. It's said get a RM25 FreshLook Illuminate Discount Voucher from CIBA VISION. Serious? Not until I click to see on further details. Let's read as below:-



Happily smiling, I got a RM25 Discount voucher from Ciba Vision. I entitled this because I share about Freebies - Contact Lenses  in my blog previously. All you need to do, to print out discount voucher to when you purchase contact lenses. =D Good deal? Check your mailbox right now...!! Thank you FreshLook Illuminate =D

2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

yes, i received this.. but forgotten about it till i read this a moment ago.. :)

Unknown said...

reanaclaire: that's good to hear from you =D