Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil


After work I dropped by pharmacy topping up my medicine, I was recommended to take cod liver oil by pharmacist. Why? My lungs are weak and sensitive most of the time. On and off I get flu easily coz I'm working under air-conditioner for 8 hrs 5 1/2 days in a week @@. Seven Seas Cod Liver Oil contains Vitamin A & D which are essential for growth, development and maintenance of healthy body tissue and promote strong bones and teeth. Daily recommendation for all the family who ever also can take this =D

All the while i been taking capsule form which is coded just drink water and swallow it. Pharmacist said pure liquid it's better than coded capsule easy dilute in stomach. First time try in liquid form, Yuucckksss!!! OMG, very heavy strong fishy smell, want vomit out!! I never take liquid cod liver oil before in my life. Chinese used to say "fu hau leong yok". It is always those food hard to take it's good for body.

What to do, have to adapt it, sighs!! I hope this will make my lung stronger with daily intake!! It's not expensive, can easily get it any pharmacy through out nation wide. =D

6 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

Good if you can take.. i can take the capsules one only...

Unknown said...

reanaclaire: yeap, you're good started early... =D Yeah capsule better liquid so hard to drink =="

Yee Ling said...

jor...u can take it..me pengsan sniff the fishy smell.

Scho said...

Hello. Breathing exercise can help too. For some people, the fish oil is nice.

Unknown said...

Mommy Ling: u know, i take already.. I sneezing n coughing non-stop.. Next time want to buy capsule ==""

Unknown said...

Scho: yeah, you're right.. Breathing exercise will help too =D