Friday, September 03, 2010

CitraRasa Ramadan @ Pizza Hut

After a few weeks of Ramandan months, I'm sure you guys wanted to have some nice food for buka puasa right? Here you go, Pizza Hut introduced CitraRasa Ramadan for buka Puasa. I had a chance to taste Pizza Ayam Sinar Ramadan with my family over the weekend last Merdeka.


You can choose either for beef meatball or chicken meatball. There are a few varieties choices of topping base on your own taste. I hope it's nice... =D We ordered regular pizza with the Hawaiian Chicken toppings. Meat ball is good but less cheese, and I like eat with thin crust rather than the normal pizza. Wish all Muslims friend Selamat Buka Puasa =D


3 comments:

Merryn said...

Got bad experience with Pizza Hut lah.. scared to try them again.. :)

Unknown said...

Merryn.. I nvr like Pizza hut.. service sucks.. i dont like Pizza coz too thick.. eating bread nia..

I prefer domino .. thin crust!!

Scho said...

Ramahdan means lots of and very nice food. That's the impression given.