Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ampang Homeland Yong Tau Fu


I'm back to update my blog. Sorry for delaying news, as I'm spending precious holiday with my loving daddy as he just back from oversea. Okays, daddy miss Malaysia food lot and this he wanted to eat his favorite Ampang Homeland Yong Tau Foo. You all must be wondering this shop must be in Ampang, Fred not it's in Taipan USJ. This shop survived very long as my first stepping to  KL studies. Mostly i think got more than 10 years history. A lot varieties menu to choose from mostly set are available, suitable for 1 big family. There is also ala carte style for your option. Recommended to eat.


This shop is my favorite choice, because Yong Tau Foo is huge. Fish paste are fresh for the filling, crunchy and yummy when you bite every single piece. It's value for money. Thumbs up!

Steam Tong Yam Asam Fish. Fresh fish, opening up taste when  you eat.

Golden Pandan Fry Chicken Wings. Crunchy with pandan smell. Less fat and less oil too.

Golden Fried Har Kau, Crunchy with fish and prawn paste

Steam cabbage with oyster sauce

1 comment:

apartment for rent said...

great foods there, i always miss ampang yong tau fu