Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mochi Cake

I found this Mochi Cake in Tian Hou Temple. I used to buy it for a light snack. It's made from gelatinous rice flour. Bear in mind the rice it's tasteless, must go with toppings only taste good. Toppings are fine tiny blended groundnuts and sugar. Before you eat mixed all toppings well. I bought it for mixed flavors with original and pandan flavor. It's cost me RM5 per bowl. I da pao and eat inside my car after long walk fill this up with energy.. hahaha =D


4 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

wahhh.. not cheap hor.. over here, it cost 2rm - rm2.50.. that is my girl's favorite.. :)

Unknown said...

reanaclaire: ya.. but very less only... small slices, still not enough to eat! =D

Merryn said...

tapao for me oso next time :D me loves mochi :)

Unknown said...

Merryn: sure no problem.. =D