Sunday, July 04, 2010

Nando's Peri-Peri Experience

It's weekend, I utilize time with my own personal stuffs. I get my hair trimmed after 3 months my hair become bush and tangling without shape. I had long time in salon shop nearly about 4 hours just get my hair trim. I like my new style thanks my hair stylish, TF patiently trim my hair =D

Next is going out with my friend just to get a pair of cheap rubber slippers for raining days and office use. We shop in Empire Gallery,  I can't find any slippers that suit my taste. How bad... sighs!! We had dinner in Subang Parade thinking if i can get my slippers that will be good for me O.o

We hard difficulty in dinner, went in Kenny Rogers. Why? It is because services provided real sucks!! Waiter and waitress not serving us after we flipped the menu and waited for almost 20mins. We make a choice to walk out from the restaurant. =X


We walked over next shop, NANDO's is our dinner for the night. Hungry, we placed our orders in fast speed.. Nando's reminded me I that I ever had this with my family especially my loving daddy. I miss him so much, I hoping he will back to visit me in 2 months time. I enjoyed my dinner with my friends.

Tools for dinner =P

Nando's Peri-Peri sauce

Promoting for Nando's =P

 Natural Nando's mineral waters

Lemon & Herb Nando's

Peri-Peri Chips & Potatoes Salad

Quarter meal Peri-Peri chicken


1/4 Quarter meals with lemon & herb just nice for my tummy. Small porting serving me the best.. I love peri-peri chips and potatoes salad. Max max max.. I love. In another part.. I get very hearty after eating this. I need more "leong cha" to cool off my heat. Thanks to Emmie & her bf, I had wonderful meal =D

2 comments:

Nigel said...

u know kenny rogers expensive to eat including 15% tax...worth to eat =X

Reanaclaire said...

yes! I love Nando too.. but unfortunately they are not here in Ipoh.. i only get to taste them in Penang .. sigh..