Thursday, July 29, 2010

LogenHause Taipan USJ

Back dated post!! I been to this shop called Logenhaus in very first time in the conjunction of Cheryl's birthday. Yeah, my family use to visit this shop as they say not bad at all. I suppose to join them for a couple visit but due to my working it's not possible for me to join them frequently. Anyway, I'm able allocate some space for family to have funs. =D

Logenhaus is Roast & Grill which serves halal German cuisine is one of the pioneer tenants of USJ’s Taipan Triangle area. Decorated with German style that made me felt comfortable as I walked inside. Service are very good and they served us well with well polite manner.

Food arrived quickly as we ordered all 5 sets of adults meals and some of the side dishes. First time ever tasted onion soup with cheese. Delicious!! =D

Did u see golden garlic bread? Golden toasted, once you bite it's so crunchy. Recommended to dip with soup while u're eating!! Omg.. tasty =P

Want a bite? Geee... =P

I'm acting funny =.="

Chocolate cream blended 

Fresh fruit drinks =D

Chicken Chop

Fish and chips

Salmon steak

Ladies enjoying =P

Family dinner =D

We enjoyed ourselves here. Recommended to eat. It's best to if you reserve a place because its fully packed with people over the weekend.

Taipan Triangle, Subang Jaya, Selangor
50, Jalan USJ 10/1B
USJ Taipan Triangle
47620 UEP Subang Jaya
Tel: 03 5635 0733

2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

hi June..reminded me this Berlin in Ipoh.. also German food but has yet to try out their sausages which i heard were good..

Unknown said...

reanaclaire: seriously? which part of ipoh? tell more about it when u try it out ok?? =D