Sunday, January 17, 2010

Countdown New Year @ Port Dickson

Normally where do all heading for countdown every year..? Hhmm... for me, i very less go out for countdown because I hate sardine packed in the public. Usually most of the year I stay at home to surf net while waiting for fireworks.

For year 2010, I was invited by friends to Port Dickson to countdown eve. It might be weird to ask because usual countdown will be best place in big cities. I'm not sure whether it's happening countdown in small town area like my own hometown in Teluk Intan, Perak. This is my opportunity to travel other stated to see the local peoples around.

In order to avoid traffic jam, we headed down to Port Dickson early in the morning with a slow drive. Roads are very clear as most of the peoples going back early for the couples of days.Here's coming night, my friend invited to Fun Fairs in the town. With fun that we're having, we nearly forget to see fireworks.. @@ Too bad oh...

Nex Year, I been to Port Dickson beach again for photos, taking some fresh air and also relaxing my mind. This time the sea it's high tight. Sea with rough water , i like to wet my legs with water. I enjoyed the outing new year very much...

Local peoples at Fun Fair

Colorful Fairy Wheels

Port Dickson Beach

Crabby making nest inside the hole

Crafting my name, lolz

Wave water hitting beach

High tight water covering the beach

Sweet me at the beach, behind scenery so nice

No comments: