Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Leaking, my car

Hiya, lately I have problem with my air con.. I tot it was weather not cold but then half way to PD last month, totally break out, I felt blower running instead of cold air. It's freaking hot without air con noon time sharp at 12pm, I decided dropped by mechanic shop.

Mechanic told me it's out gas, that makes car not cold at all. Ok this time, I refilled gas, and i keep on running until 2 weeks, I felt uneasy, sometime cold n sometime not.. maybe because of weather cold n hot.. So i just leave it until I find out solution to get this matter solve.

U know myself it's banana in engineering, as u know "girls" hardly care about car. Yah, I do take care my car well, wash n vacum, but internal part, i'm totally blur.. as myself familiar in IT field but not car engineering. I take out my effort, i ask around and do some research on it. As a consumer i SHOULD have basic info so that I wont be cheated by scammer.

Next day, I send my car to mechanic shop, let the experts to their work. Just a minor repairing work, as pipe is leaking just change pipe which is original cause a little bit more for longer lasting. Gas is refilled in order to complete entire process. At the end of the day, I feel satisfied and I learn something new in my life. Thank to him , I'm learning to be independent every single moment. That come to my mind always...

The experts do the work

Gas is empty, according to him.

8 comments:

Merryn said...

leaking... shud be leaking.. but then again.. i know NOTHING bout cars! lol.. i dun drive ...

Unknown said...

Merryn.. err..
I did typo error?
Dont get ur meaning lolz...
If u can explain... ^^

cleffairy said...

:( It cost a bomb?

Unknown said...

Cleffairy: all total cost me about Rm320.. is that consider bomb?? lolz..

rudy said...

Where do you service your car? Not Toyota Service Center?

Unknown said...

Rudy, no lo normal air con shop lo, they got sell toyota original spare parts...

Rudy said...

Should be cheaper than service in Toyota service center..... rite?

Suggest that you let the Toyota service center to help you check when you do your next service..... anyway, they are the expert for this car!

Unknown said...

Rudy ar.. no la.. Toyota more expensive.. I been many times in to the shop.. they cut meat lolz.. =P