Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Yi Xin Ge Bak Kut Teh Restaurant @ People’s Park, Petaling Jaya

I never tasted light herbs bak kut teh before, coz normally i tasted thick black soup. I went to this shop situated opposite Kelana Jaya LRT station. I can't read the shop name as the shop banner it's old and faded under bright sunlight. Noon time, table full with peoples whereby you need to wait to be seated. I peeped next table, my saliva keep on dropping... I think must be good..

Ok, I just called small mixed pork meat with soup and vegetables. That's my lunch for the day...I tasted the soup... yum yum.. tasty light soup herbs. Recommended to try!

Kok Pou chinese tea

Garlic oil rice

Plain rice

light herbs soup

Mixed meat pork

Mixed sourly vegetables.

See I enjoy my food? =P

Restoran Yi Xin Ge (Bak Kut Teh)
23 Jalan SS4D/2,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

2 comments:

Rudy said...

yum yum..... got bungkus or not? LOL

Unknown said...

Rudy.. u try mah know lo.. I learned already.. my collegue said.. when u drink bak kut teh soup right..
u dont put the bawang on top.. that will cover the taste of the soup!!