Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Singapore Day 4

Last day in Singapore as early in the morning is free and easy, so wake up as usual breakfast and everyone is busy with their own routine of shopping before heading back to Malaysia. While for myself i didn't join colleagues but instead of meeting up my very old secondary classmates, Wendy Chan for lunch.

Such long time it's about 5 years didn't meet her, i wondering how is her life. Time is consuming, I only can meet her up for lunch at my hotel. A lot things we talk with having lunch. I miss her so much. Girl, hope to meet u again at my hometown during this coming CNY.

Lastly, we checked out hotel at 1pm and we start our journey back to Malaysia at 2pm. Tired & exhausted but it's a good experience to be in Singapore. I hope 2010 will be my trip to Singapore again.. thanks to everyone for safe journey trip.

Before heading back, i took a photo with Wendy Chan

All staffs ready check out hotels

Event organizer Cloey Wong for Singapore trip

Our CEO waving good bye to all staffs

CEO Richard Tan waving all the staffs good bye

CEO giving short speech before heading back to Malaysia

No comments: