Tuesday, January 05, 2010

2010 Resolution

First of all, sorry for late blogging coz I been busy during December, lot of things happening in end month of the year. I share it out further later in other post as back dated post.

As for the year of 2009, i have lots of changes that i made it in myself, it's a stepping stone for me so that i can be tough next year. I'm happy i survived in my job as a few years back a lot unhappy history in my working environment.

Beside that for year 2009, I been to lots of trip that organized by friends, family also not forgetting also company trip. I break record for traveling lots of place that I dream off always. For own country, i visited Negeri Sembilan & Melaka and i also break record for traveling to Asian Country, Singapore. All this never come across in my mind.. but for sure in 2010 I make more planning go on traveling.

As for my health is improving a lot although I do get sick on and off, Thank God it's just a minor sick.. Pray pray to God that i have more healing power be healthy, so that i can fulfill my dreams in life.

Time flies 2010 is here in our eyes, what is my resolution..? To be better person in life with support of God, family and friends. To make my dreams success, I make a long wish list that those things that i want to do in my life. My wish list is tagged in blog, I will update from time to time for record and references. Time for me to pen off, I want to say bye bye 2009 and welcome 2010.
Message to all, We have been through a great year of 2009, may we a better year ahead in 2010. Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year, to health and success! Cheers!! ^^

No comments: