Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tian Hoe Temple in KL

This year started with first visiting place is to Tian Hoe Temple with uncle Loke. I'm coming back to this temple after 1 year. Last year we did go together as well. Uncle would like to do prayers and make a wish at the temple, so I become the driver of the day to fetch him go and back @@

After work, I met uncle for lunch and then our journey begin to Tian Hoe temple almost 30 min from PJ. As we walking in I saw lots of CNY decoration but it's almost 70% complete some of the workers still busy painting and decorating it. The main major attraction is big dragon in front the temple makes everyone busy snapping photos including myself.. hahaha

Next is we when to the top for praying. Beautiful with lanterns hanging on the roof top of the building that CNY is coming soon..hahahaha.After prayers we walked down to souvenirs shops to get my necklaces repair. While waiting for necklace, I take my cam phone to snap CNY decorations photos.

Tian Hoe Temple

Some CNY decoration work in progress

Main attraction is dragon for this year CNY

Me with the dragon

Picture behind big dragon

Picture from top roof view

Making wish in front of God

Red lanterns covering the temple

Uncle Loke & Me

Myself at the front temple

Me with the board @@

Souvenir shops 1

Souvenir shops 2


Me in front of the dragon

Tired of walking, sit down take photo

Some rock architecture

Me at the lake

Lake pond with water fall

Jaya One Old Town White Coffee

Hungry leh, when is drink n food come?

My Kopi-O kau =P

Double layer toasted kaya + butter bread

Garlic Bread

After good exercise of walking, uncle treat me nice coffee in Jaya One Old Town White Coffee. I had Kopi-O kau with Garlie bread toast and also Double layer of toasted bread with kaya and majerin. Si beh yummy... Long time didn't drink coffee... lolz
Thank you uncle.

No comments: