Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Snow Flake @ SS15 Subang Jaya

Main outlet in SS15 Subang Jaya

Saw a lot people been eating this new launching Ocha'Ryo since 11th July 2012. Hear the response not bad, so I decided drop by to try it out myself at the nearest outlet in SS15 Subang Jaya. Ocha'Ryo made from green tea ice combines with Black Sesame, Azuki Red Beans and Baby Pearls. Served in traditional way at RM7.90

Ocha'Ryo RM7.90

Can't wait to try it out!! Wow, shocked~ portion a lot in a big bowl with toppings. I love snow flakes presentation, neat and every bowl are equally balance. First of all I tasted the green tea, smoothest and finest crafted ice with premium Green Matcha selection. Soothing throat during the hot weather. Black sesame taro balls has the warm toasty and nutty taste yet chewy inside mouth. I love Azuki Red Beans because they have velvety texture, well steam sweetness inside every bean that I tasted combines with chewy and tender Baby Pearls absolutely a perfect time with desserts. Promotion will be on going while stocks last. Have you try Ocha'Ryo at Snow Flake? What to do think? Nice? How about the price, worth for value money? ^_^


LOCATION:
No. 61A, First Floor, Jalan SS15/8A,
Subang Jaya, 47500 Selangor.
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SNOWFLAKE.MALAYSIA

OPERATIONAL HOURS:
(Sun – Thu) 1.00pm – 11.00pm
(Fri – Sat) 1.00pm – 12.00 midnight

2 comments:

foongpc said...

Love the Ocha'Ryo!! Yummy!!!

Unknown said...

foongpc: Yeah, I also like ocha'ryo. The ono coco so so only... maybe because I don't like bean base that's why