Sunday, September 30, 2012

DIY Soto Mee

On the lazy Sunday, when I'm at home, I like cook my favorite Soto Mee from Indo Mee. Basically it's Maggie mee that I been craving long long time ago. Yeah, you might laughing at me for eating for eating this simple meal. Honestly, I prefer crafting myself than eating outside. It doesn't need to take long time to cook, just some patient time to do this. My all time favorite, black pepper sausages, luncheon meats, an egg plus cabbages dumb everything inside or if you like, you can fry all meats before dumb inside, so meats will be fragnant before you eat. See, simple that make this dish that make everything perfect. Yum yum!! xD

DIY Soto Mee

I knew it's unhealthy to eat Maggie Mee, but sometimes can't resist to have it. I'm controlling on the seasoning part, everything come into moderation not too much nor too little. Of all I been hearing Maggie Mee is cheap meal, I think no longer cheap nowdays when outside charging would be slightly expensive, quite less opted for Maggie mee outside. I love love dried Maggie Mee as well, packing from Indo Mee always my favorite. How about you? Do you eat Maggie Mee? What is your favorite craving? ^_^

2 comments:

Simple Person said...

I seldom eat maggi mee..
But I buy those healthy organic noodles... it cost a bit more but it is healthy..

Unknown said...

oh organic noodles? same like maggie mee?? How much? normally? ^_^