Monday, October 01, 2012

Medifoods @ SS18 Subang Jaya

Been pending in my draft box quite some time, and it's time for me to share out this post. Of lot's of food I been sharing, this is first time I ever came across to Organic shops. Being labelled as healthy dietary, Medifoods located in Ss18 Subang Jaya serve varieties of organic health food from their own groceries.

Medifoods Organic Health Restaurant

It's easy to find, just towards the end row of shop lot, exactly same row with restaurant JM Bariani House. Normally peak hours like lunch time or dinner time will be crowded with people. Make sure you be early to get a place to seat. What attracted me, not just food but Medifoods landscaped beautifully with green leaves on covered roof garden. You can choose to sit inside with air conditioner area or seating outside covered roof garden.

Medifoods located in Ss18 Subang Jaya

It's also act as grocery shop selling wet and dry organic food such as fresh organic vegetables, fruits, cereals at affordable price. Without delay, I placed my order on the menu. They come with sets where by a meal with soup and fruits. Organic soup filling with vegetables and fresh organic papaya. Purely 100% organic.

Healthy & Organic Dishes

Organic soup filling with vegetables and fresh organic papaya

I had organic Hakka Lui Cha in this shop. Before ordered I been thinking twice, I hate to eat Hakka Lui Cha because of the green tea stink with green chlorophyll that cause the whole meal bitterness at the end hard to eat. Waitress convincing me, to try it. Authentic, big portion which only [RM11.90] nine colorful types of organic vegetables served with small brown rice. Green tea was decent flavor by pass chlorophyll perhaps organic that makes the different in between. Recommended to try it out.

Organic Hakka Lui Cha [RM11.90]

Next was the organic Bolognese Mushroom Spaghetti [RM12.90]. Shredded with fine chopped mushroom filling with tomato gravy that makes everything perfect. Big portion sweet and sour, spaghetti well cooked. Delicious and healthy in a way.

Organic Bolognese Mushroom Spaghetti [RM12.90]

Services are quite good and friendly staffs keep us on motivating and keep on sharing healthy dietary. If you'er looking for any organic products  do drop by here today. A lot elderly citizen love to eat here most of the time. I enjoying my food with beautiful landscape garden.

Medifoods Organic Health Restaurant
No 59, Jalan SS18/6,
Subang Jaya, 47500, Selangor.
Tel: +603-5632 5714

6 comments:

Simple Person said...

there are lots of organic shop coming out.. my wife would love the Hakka Lui Cha

Unknown said...

Oh your wife love Hakka Lui Cha? hehehehe.. then u should bring her try this shop ^_^

Anonymous said...

I have sent an email to Medifoods dated 9 Mac 2013. Until today, there is noreply from them. I have decided to forward my email to the members of public.

Dear Sir,

Today, I brought my family to Medifoods in SS18 for the first time to enjoy healthy organic food. We just want to have a light dinner because it was getting late at 8:30pm. There were only two other tables with customers when we walked in.

1. We are only the third table and ordering four plates of noodles. Three came in less than 10 minutes but the last one can go missing. With only few customers, how can they just miss out last plate of noodle where we have to wait for about 20 minutes. Handling the shop are only foreigners. I didn't see any local worker there.

2. The first problem isn't that critical. On my plate of noodles, I ordered the misua without egg. To my horror, there are few strands of short hair found in my bowl. I didn't make any complaint yet because eating outside, these things tend to happen. But this few hairs really did affect my appetite. Imagine I drop few of my hairs into your food, would u like to eat them?

3. I came over to Medifoods because my parents saw the 10% discount promotion from the Red Tomato newspaper magazine. When I called for the bill, the worker just replied back the amount I need to pay from the cashier, where I were still sitting together with my family. I walked over and presented the newspaper coupon. That worker just rejected me bluntly telling me he got no info about the discount. To my shock, this is my first time hearing such reason. You advertise promotion in newspaper and the workers don't know and don't accept the discount promotion! What is this? Are you cheating the consumer to come to your restaurant?!

4. I were really fed up with the explanation and that worker still made me paid for the full amount. I complaint to him there are some hair in my food, he just simply brushed off and asked me to call in to complain. What kind of services are you offering?

Medifoods, you better give me a satisfy explanation on all the above issues. If you choose to ignore, I will post this email in Facebook, other food review blogs and make a complaint to the association of consumer.

You are promoting healthy organic food which we are paying premium for it. Is this the level of services you are offering and the hygiene standard you are practising?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Yap

Raghunath said...

Eh? I've eaten at Medifoods more than 150 times! With family and lots of friends. Never had a bad experience. Their spread is delicious and healthy as always. And service as well. Their coconut pau is the best in Malaysia!

Anonymous said...

Astro just did a documentary profile on them tonight on channel 301"Tasteful Life". Both owners looks humble n simple person. They made their own noodles & have their own organic vegetables farm. Te food looks presentable & shown how some of the food are cook and its customers gave good comments.They even hv a shop next to te restaurant selling their organic products.

Klang Klang said...

After watching the documentary on Sunday, 1st June, I decided to take my family to try out at this place. It is a bit far for us and I hope for the best...

Hi Yap, have the owner replied to your complaints?