Thursday, October 18, 2012

T.G.I Friday’s™ @ Paradigm Mall

It was an occasion to celebrate whereby I had my dinner with a group of friends in T.G.I Friday’s™ at Paradigm Mall recently. Both of my friends are T.G.I Friday’s™ lover. They like to dine in here for yummy food. T.G.I Friday’s™ an international chain focusing on casual dining, with over 1000 restaurants in 58 countries. Famous for fresh food and mouthwatering American classics, from appetizers perfect for sharing, to memorable burgers and delicious desserts.

T.G.I Friday’s™ Paradigm Mall

One thing I love about T.G.I Friday’s™ is their friendly services especially waiter and waitress can turn you into happy mood. Without delay we place our orders for the night. There's a few selections for bottomless drink mainly are soft drinks and ice lemon tea at reasonable price.

California Club Sandwiches at [RM25.90]

Alice ordered California Club Sandwiches at [RM25.90] serve with mesquite smoked turkey breast, crispy beef bacon, turkey ham and Monterey Jack Cheese on toasted ciabitta bread with tomatoes, shredded flomiane lettuce, guacamole & mayonnaise and crispy fries. Huge portion, delicious and fresh, could help to eat more.. She's enjoyed it well.

Beef Bacon Cheese Burger at [RM23.90]

Thick, juicy beef patty

MJ ordered Beef Bacon Cheese Burger at [RM23.90] serve with beef patty covered with melted Coby Cheese, crispy beef strips with the classic fixing and crispy fries. Thick, juicy beef patty marinated with secrets ingredients, eating with hand the best.. finger licking good xD

Sizzling Chicken and Cheese at [RM31.90]

I had Sizzling Chicken and Cheese at [RM31.90] serve on the sizzling skillet of onions and peppers together wtih garlic marinated chicken breast over melted Colby and Jack Cheese together with Cheddar cheese mashed potatoes. I love the cheese salty, yet crunchy. Chicken meat tender and moist combination of grilling process make it so lovely. First I thought it's not enough for me, after finished up all I feel bloated indeed.

Pico De Gallo, Guacamole, Sour Cream and Colby Cheese

hot flour tortillas

Chicken Fajitas at [36.90]

Last dish was the Sizzling Fajitas served on the skillet of roasted onions, green & red peppers. Come with hot flour tortillas, Pico De Gallo, Guacamole, Sour Cream and Colby Cheese. For the meat filling you select either beef, chicken, combo or vegetable fajita. I opted for Chicken Fajitas at [36.90] I like this dish a lot, wrapping everything inside and eat like that. Savory and opening up flavors. One of my favorite food here on Mexican style. Huge portion can be shared by 2 persons. Recommended to try =D

After food, we continue our bottomless drinks, with on going talking and spending our time together. There's liquor, desserts too. Unfortunately we're too full to carry on. Will do come back to try it next round. =D

T.G.I Friday’s™
Paradigm Mall, 47400 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
facebook:http://www.facebook.com/fridays.com.my?fref=ts

6 comments:

Simple Person said...

Today ...Thank God is Friday... yay..

Unknown said...

Simple Person: Great to hear from you Lolz.... =D

foongpc said...

Actually I prefer the food at Chili's! Saw a Chili's outlet right opposite TGI Friday's in Paradigm Mall. LOL! But yes I agree the staff at TGI are very friendly and service are usually very good.

I like eating TGI's Champion BBQ Chicken! : )

Unknown said...

foongpc: have u try chili's in Paradigm Mall??

FiSh said...

tgif! :) i love their way of celebrating birthday for poeple :P

Latest: Baby White is Camera Shy!

Unknown said...

FiSh. ohFISHiee: yeah.. birthday celebration the best.. sing song n making fun.. thumbs up!!