Saturday, February 20, 2010

Reunion Dinner

This year reunion dinner is special a bit coz we had our reunion dinner at restaurant compare to every year most of the time my mom cook at home. We happily tot can have comfortable dinner, it's so dissapointed that our reunion dinner black out without electricity. We went early to got a place but we sit in the open air coz inside it's dark without light. I tot it's just out row without light, but I got news from relatives that the whole town it's black with lights! It's really heart broken.. I'm wondering why...

Dinner continues with candles till night is dark and also sticky body due to heavy sweating and hot weather in my hometown. But we enjoy food n most important is family gathering time. I have combined photos to save up some place...hehehe

Seafood restaurant in Teluk Intan, Perak

We went early, the sky still bright
We waited food to be serve till sky dark

Seafood taste yummy

Bak Kut Teh soup

Sis & Me =P

No comments: