Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 1 CNY (Chu 1)

After reunion dinner,
we have some like moment chatting to wait 12am sharp for a new brand tiger year.
Parents busy with new year prayers while myself of coz enjoying too.
Tv it's on with CNY programs and also a lot fire crackers happening around this year.

My beloved parents & me

Here's come first day of CNY.. I would like 2 wish my family a very Happy Chinese New Year, Gong Xi Fa Cai.. bless them with good health and also prosperous new year.
For myself, I pray pray to God that I have a good health throughout the whole year..

Ang Pow (red packets)

New year coming, so I will be busy receiving red packets as myself still single. **wink**
It is a bless to receive red packets from parents and relatives for good fortune.
Also not forgetting some of my married also given me red packets.
Thank to all for your red packets..

To all my friends, and blogger readers, Xian Nian Kuai Le and Happy Happy Tiger Year!! (^.^)

No comments: