Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Prince Cafe Ss2, PJ

After shopping + movie, we're really hungry, exhausted and tired.. First thing came across in my mind is food. Everyone have no idea what to eat for dinner so I came out with a suggestion should try HK style cuisine after all the price it's reasonable for everyone. Talking about HK cuisine everyone must be thinking of Kim Gary or Wong Kok Char Chan Teng, but it's not.. I want them to try on Prince Cafe the food is seriously better than those two as i mentioned above.

I'm back to visit this shop again, since the last time i came with ex-colleges Leo from Philippine. I took him once, he loves this cafe very much. Alright back to the topic.. I had simple dinner, reasonable and i enjoy it. Ok photo time.. let's enjoy...

Famous Cheese Baked Rice

Pork veggie steam rice

Maggie with luncheon meat

Famous Ying Yong Nai Chai (Mixed Tea)

No comments: