Tuesday, March 02, 2010

New look - Bishop Tsuraya San


I'm happy that finally after so long, I been through the hard work to myself in 4th job advancement, I know made it happen.. The day will come, I made it through.. my dream to decorate my character beautifully which require a lot hard work and passion. Yeah this month I treat myself good on @cash change my TsurayaSan つらやさん beautiful queen. Now my aim to max my lvl till 200. Thanks to all my friends (bloodypriest, luckystar89, lehleh, etc) whole help through all the way. Without you support I can't made things happen. Those who want to know more about me in Maple Story I'm in Malaysia gateway in Fornax world. C u in maple!

2 comments:

elliecleffairy said...

Waaaaaaaa....ur in Fornax... kenot ahh... LOL... I am in Delph!

Unknown said...

cleffairy.. erm.. delp i got char.. but very noob geh.. lvl 10 only haha my little cute warrior hahaha..

what is ur IGN??