Monday, March 08, 2010

Kluang Noodle House

Long long time never come to this shop for lunch, i think got 1 or 2 years until last Friday, i visited this shop again with my sis for lunch. It's local Kluang, Johor delicacy whereby I can taste it in KL nearby my office. According to boss, kluang mee is hand made by themselves rather than outsourcing from others. I'm attracted with their green garlic blended chilies, it's something ordinary different from the red chilies. This food take quite long to be serve as lots of ppl during lunch time, my hand goes wild again.. photos oh yes.. I do have it! hehe..

Meal - RM6.90

Meal - RM7.90

Class Meal - RM9.90

Shredded chicken Meal - RM7.90

Green garlic chillies

Drink - RM2.90

They do have delivery services to nearby offices and also WIFI Zone provided. Recommended to eat!

No comments: