Friday, October 30, 2009

Tupperware Bottle

I got a surprise from my ex-colleague from ex-company who actually giving a big surprise on my birthday gift. Tough it's been over long time my birthday.. but i never aspect that i will get another birthday present. Yeah, he gave me this super duper big Tupperware tumble water bottle.

It's amazing gift, all i can say is thank you, i appreciated it. Giving this big water bottle, he must be thinking i been drinking less water in office coz i been carrying 600ml water bottle to office everyday.. He been teasing me always y u bring so small water bottle to office? 1 day must drink at least 1-2 liters of water = 8 glasses of water 1 according to his theories.. =.=""

Now i get this big bottle is 1.5 liters, so he aspect me to bring more water to office. Seriously the water bottle it's cool design, coming with a handy string pouch. Fill up full water, then carry on your shoulder with the string..

He told me that this brand it's quite good quality wont be easy spoil, with life warranty. The bottle is spoil you can change a new 1 but with C.O.D. Let look closer more on the pictures.THANKS for the gift. i can make use of this gift!!

No comments: