Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Blog Template Updates

Old design of blog

I started my blog in the beginning of May 2009, nearly it's about 6 months i don't have time to change my design blog.. Maintenance come along the way.. Sometimes i hate to change the templates coz really ruins everything as i need re-arrange again all my list and also adding back the same buddy list, web link, music, etc. Everytime i got to crack my head to think what is the best skin template for my blog/

I want more visitors to drop by my blog, so i decided to give a new style skin template for my blog. A few website i been searching but i couldn't found any that suits my taste. Previous blog i been using black background as easy to read, most important cooling eyes sights. Seriously, i have no idea what it's best for my blog.

After filtering process that took me 2-3 days, i decided to choose 2 columns coz friendly user, suitable for all ages who read my blogs. Most important is simple and neat.

Nature Blog new skin template

DO VOTE FOR ME AT MY POLL FOR MY NEW SKIN TEMPLATE!! THANKS ^^

No comments: