Thursday, June 04, 2009

<3 XiaoBaby & Hero <3

Uummm... i got 2 know that my maple mei xiaobaby is kinda creepy these days. I think her mood fly thse days coz of she into something..? hhmm.. let me guess.. she in love with someone in maple?? perhaps i'm not very sure about it...

Ler's find out from FAQ... and i got some cute evidence that she in love with someone. wtf.. she never tell me, kinda noti mei... uumm.. wihtout talking much, let me show u some photo that she having maple bf.. XD hope that she dont screw me up nicely... XD


Yeah.. ssshhh... seriously i do it quietly without her concern .. in thig blog... XD Yeah that is him Hero, xiaobaby maple bf. Cute quite and adoring. UUmm... Hope they can be happy all the way. Cute couple dating each other todgether.. muhahaha. I been teasing them FAQ below :-

Tsuraya: When u want marry xiaobaby?
Hero: ......................... =.="
Xiaobaby: ....... O.o

No comments: