Thursday, January 05, 2012

Taylor's University Lakeside Campus

During evening of new year eve, I visited Taylor's University Lakeside Campus. Curious to know what is inside, decided to leave my car aside and walk around. Taylor's University Lakeside Campus located at Jalan PJS 7/5 surrounded by a revived 5.5 acre man-made, a landscape of water plants, trees and flowering shrubs, and groundcover that provides a rich, stimulating natural environment and set on 27 acres of tropical greenery scene. More details click here

Photo #1

Photo #2

Photo #3

Photo #4

Photo #5

Photo #6

Photo #7

Photo #8

Photo #9

Photo #10

Photo #11

Photo #12

Photo #13

Photo #14

Photo #15

Photo #16

Photo #17

Photo #18

Photo #19

Photo #20

I'm amazed by the environment and greeny lifestyle. I wish I'm a student here too, enjoying my studies and student life. Everyone can visit here anytime for meals or meeting friends. I enjoyed myself here and not forgetting my routine, photos, photos & photos.. =P Enjoy!! =D


No. 1 Jalan Taylor's, 47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Phone: 603-5629 5000
Fax: 603-5629 5001
Email: admissions@taylors.edu.my

2 comments:

Ying Ying Dai Tao Har said...

such a lovely and conducive environment to study ! somemore got goose and duckling... @.@

Unknown said...

Hahahaha... goose.. I think management purposely rare it.. ^_^