Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Welcome 2012, Happy New Year


I have so much to say about year 2011, where should I start... hhhmmm. I been doing good in year 2011, through out my journey lots of obstacles that I been through, not forgetting happy moments and unhappy moments. Rocky mountains, up and down but summary in short I'm blessed in year 2011. Need a lot improvement on myself, self management to be better in the year of 2012.

Few quotes below motivating I would like to share out:-
1) A champion is not a person that keeps on winning and owns all,
a champion is someone who never gives up.

2) Never give up on what you really want to do.
The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.

3) If you want to enjoy your life, the first thing you have to do is
to be thankful of what you have now. That's the first key.

4) Try to be the best you possible, and if you falter, try again until you succeed.
Never lose hope and never give up!

5) Life's the best school. God's the best teacher.
Problem's the best assignment. Failure's the best revision.


Good Bye 2011, Wishing everyone Happy New Year,
Welcoming year 2012. God Bless, Thank you =)

No comments: